Shipping Not Available. In Store Pickup Only.
The 2019 Four Roses Limited Edition Small Batch consists of a blend of double digit aged bourbons. This includes a 21 year OBSV, 15 year OESK, 15 year OESV, and an 11 year OESV. This marks the first time that a limited edition Four Roses has featured a 21 year old bourbon.
- Distillery: Four Roses
- Release Date: September 2019
- Proof: 112.6
- Age: Blend of 11, 15, and 21 year old bourbons
- Mashbill: Blend of 75% Corn, 20% Rye, 5% Malted Barley and 60% Corn, 35% Rye, 5% Malted Barley
- Color: Bronze
- Nose: Aged oak, preserved red fruits, and cinnamon
- Palate: Canned peaches and syrup with a dollop of cream, fresh custard, rye spice, vanilla.
- Finish: Warm finish start with vanilla, pie crust, rye spice, red hot candy.