A few years ago we asked whiskey drinkers to “Craft Your Perfect Bourbon” (C.Y.P.B.) online by visiting www.yourperfectbourbon.com and choosing their ideal bourbon recipe, proof, warehouse location and age. Thousands chose wheated bourbon, just like William Larue Weller did years ago. This limited edition whiskey is the result of the overwhelming consensus—a wheated recipe bourbon, aged on the highest warehouse floors for eight years and bottled at 95 proof.
A light aroma with citrus and oak on the nose. The palate is well rounded and balanced, with a medium-long finish and hints of vanilla.
- 2020 Silver Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Double Gold Medal; Best in Class - New York World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Best in Class
- 2019 Best of Show - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 "Best of Show" - North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
- 2019 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - American Whiskey Masters
- 2019 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2019 Silver Medal - World Whiskies Awards
- 2019 Gold Medal - Denver International Spirits Competition