Las Vegas Area Delivery.
Committee 20th Anniversary Limited Edition.
Our whisky creators have rounded up the finest Pinot Noir wine casks form New Zealand to mature a celebratory dram that knits together velvety summer Fruit Pudding and Bitter Cherry, with a deeper edge of Soot and Ardbeg's hallmark Smoke. Truly a whisky apart.
- ABV 50.7%
- Color: Deep Cherry Blossom
- Aroma: On the nose baked fruit pudding knits together seamlessly with cedar wood and aromatic cigar box. Oak tannins and rich truffles then break away to reveal subtle notes of smoky jam tart. With a splash of water, intense aromas of bitter cherry and a curiously zesty note emerges. Naturally, this dram then travels in a different direction with lovely fragrant violet notes.
- Taste: A velvety and surprisingly furry mouthfeel drives your palate into a complex symphony of contrasting flavours.
- Aniseed, soot and summer fruits – such as cherries, strawberries, apricots and pears – give way to crumbly pastry, dark chocolate, coffee and almonds.
- Finish: A long, lingering sooty finish.