Las Vegas Area Delivery or IN-store Pickup.
A cryptic composition of casks, the legendary Bruichladdich Black Art reaches its sixth edition. This unpeated single malt has undergone a parallel journey with our head distiller, Adam. Having worked closely with these casks in his early days in the warehouses, under the guidance of then Master Distiller Jim McEwan, Adam has had the honour of learning and developing alongside this spirit. The substantial task of hand-selecting and blending our very best spirit now falls to him alone.
– Sixth in limited edition series
– Adam’s second Black Art release
– Vintage 1990
– 26 years old
– Unpeated Islay single malt Scotch whisky
– Cask type – only Adam knows
– Cask strength of 46.9%
– 18,000 individually numbered bottles
– Matured entirely on Islay
– Non-chill filtered and colouring free