Las Vegas Area Delivery or In-Store Pickup.
Elijah Craig Barrel Proof A121
Size: 750ML Proof:123.6
- Whisky Advocate Whisky of the Year 2017
- SF World Spirits Competition Double Gold 2017
- Ultimate Spirits Challenge 11 Years or Older Best Bourbon 2017
Uncut, straight from the barrel without chill filtering, the nose, taste, and finish created by twelve years of aging are preserved in their simplest form. At full barrel proof, you can enjoy Elijah Craig much the same way our Master Distillers do when they sample straight from the barrel in our Kentucky rickhouses. It's a bold and honest expression of what charred oak barrel aging can do for Bourbon, from the man who originated the process.
- Color: Deep Amber
- Aroma: Caramel with toasted oak, fruit notes of apple and orange
- Taste: Rich vanilla, caramel and butterscotch along with spices of black pepper and cinnamon at the back of the palate
- Finish: Nicely layered showcasing all flavors, fades slowly then lingers as it cools