This is a private link for Paul W. any purchase from others will be canceled and refunded
Elijah Craig 18-Year-Old Bourbon is bottled solely from the contents of one barrel, not the mingling of many. This expression of Bourbon-making craftsmanship is bold and robust. Truly a Bourbon for the avid collector, this bottle has won countless awards and is regularly listed as a top choice by those who appreciate its smooth yet complex flavor
- 3 double Gold Medals -San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2 Gold Medals -San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Top 50 Spirits -Wine Enthusiast
- Rated 98 Points -Wine Enthusiast
- Best Bourbon -San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Nose: Aged oak, spiced vanilla, with notes of mint and chocolate.
- Taste: Richly textured, nutty, and semisweet. Initial bursts of honey give way to toasted wood and pleasant char.
- Finish: Lively and engaging, then lingers with vanilla and pepper.