- Limited Release Single Malt Irish Whiskey finished in Pedro Ximénez Casks
- Sourced from Royal Oak Distillery in County Carlow, Ireland, and bottled by High N’ Wicked
- Triple distilled in copper pot stills from 100% malted barley sourced entirely from County Carlow
- Aged in first-fill ex-bourbon barrels then finished in 300-liter PX casks for an additional 8 months
- Non-age statement release
- Dark cocoa-dusted chocolate truffles, crème fraiche, and slivered almonds beguile on the nose, transitioning to notes of pancakes with barrel-aged maple syrup and pink peppercorn on the palate. Tuiles cookies with pastry cream and a triumphant lift of kumquat punctuate this confectionary yet balanced delight.
- Non-chill filtered; bottled at a cask strength of 58.7% ABV
The second release in High N’ Wicked’s “Singular Limited Releases” series. If you’re not already a fan of Irish Whiskey, this may very well be the bottle that converts you.