A select, single barrel edition, Old Scout Single Barrel is bottled at a unique cask-strength with each release reflecting the exact barrel proof of the distinct cask in which the whiskey was aged.
- Mashbill: 60% corn, 36% rye, 4% malt. A high-rye bourbon.
- Distillation Process: Continuous column distillation.
- Aging: 13 Year
- Source of grains: Non-GMO grains from a variety of sources.
- Annual Production: Seasonal, allocated release of varying amounts.
- Tasting Notes: Bold, sweet and spicy flavors with subtle apple, leather, and cherry pipe tobacco. Exceptionally drinkable for cask strength. Can be served neat or makes a heck of a cocktail.